The photo is an example of a painted work, and there are cases where parts, decals, etc. that are not included are used.
|Product Name||Toyota 86 ZN6 / BN Sports|
|Width||F207mm / R204mm|
- 1/10 size non-painting polycarbonate body
- Decare & Masking is attached
- Front & Rear bumpers(Separate) [made of polycarbonate]
- Fender fin parts included. [made of polycarbonate]
- Front & Rear light parts included. [made of polycarbonate]
- Canard included (side) [made of polycarbonate]
- Made in Japan
- Approved by Toyota Motor Corporation
[Actual vehicle overview]
It is a lightweight sports car that was planned and developed using SUBARU’s technology to realize the “intuitive handling FR” concept that pursues the enjoyment of driving, featuring compactness, light weight, low center of gravity, and low inertia. In addition, it was developed with a design that does not rely on supercharging or special high-grip tires, following the AE86 type Corolla Levin Sprinter Trueno (Hachiroku), which has long been popular due to its ease of tuning , It was named “86” as a sports car that “grow while enjoying just one” and “evolve with customers”.
BN Sports RC Body Series