RWD drift chassis GRK4
Maker : R31HOUSE (SHIBATA)
|– Color –||– Product No –||– Price –||– Stock –|
|Glossy Purple||GRK4PU||89000 JPY||None|
|Glossy Red||GRK4RD||89000 JPY||None|
|Matte Black||GRK4BK||89000 JPY||In stock|
* For smartphones, please scroll horizontally.
- The chassis image is a sample photo.
- This product is not assembled. (Mechas, tires and wheels are not included)
- 1/10 use
Features of this product
- The installation position has been thoroughly reviewed while maintaining the vertical rear motor layout of the GRK series. And gain overwhelming traction performance.
- Equipped with a state-of-the-art curved steering rack (with tilt angle) and a fully adjustable front alumina knuckle that can be freely adjusted for alignment
- Upper and lower arms and damper stays are also standard on newly designed aluminum parts.
- Newly designed air dam front bumper connected from the characteristic nose cone bulkhead
The motor and battery are mounted approximately 8 mm behind GRK3. Traction performance has increased due to the weight distribution closer to the rear.
The steering rack is installed closer to the front than GRK3. It is easy to set the Ackermann angle suitable for drift.
A front bumper called an “air dam bumper” has the effect of improving the ground contact of the front wheels by rectifying the air flow with internal fins.
The mounting position of the post that connects the two upper decks can be changed. In addition, the fin plate that prevents the deflection of the rear shock tower is also removable.
Equipped with a multi-functional knuckle that can adjust the kingpin and trail angle. Like GRK3, the aluminum wheel hub uses a brake disc type.
The steering servo uses a floating mounting system. The mounting plate is slotted so that you can adjust the position back and forth.
To reduce rattling of the suspension arm, the shaft is cut into a D-shaped section.
There are three color variations: black anodized, purple anodized (glossy), and red anodized (glossy).